Law Offices of Richard K. Isles
Contact Us Now


Relocation and Family Law can be conflicting words in child custody cases. It is often that we see parents who want to relocate to be near family or due to remarriage with a new spouse who needs to live out of state. 

When your ex shares custody and plays a significant role in your child's life, you may be facing a costly and challenging court battle if relocation is necessary. This is not to say it cannot be done. Our experienced trial attorneys have litigated countless move away trials with great success. Our clients have been granted move away to Indonesia, Washington, and out of county.

If you are considering a move away contact our office to discuss how we can assist in your child custody relocation move away case.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For a Response

Learn How We Can Help

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

g plus g plus g plus

Riverside Office
10367 Hole Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505

Phone: 951-643-3829
Riverside Family Law Office Map

Corona Office
1101 California Avenue
Suite 207
Corona, CA 92881

Phone: 951-643-3829
Corona Family Law Office Map

Temecula Office
43533 Ridge Park Drive
Suite J
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-643-3829
Temecula Family Law Office Map