Law Offices of Richard K. Isles
Contact Us Now

Moving Away For a New Start

I once heard the phrase "Divorce keeps you living at the burial site of your marriage." This is often very true as divorce takes its toll on finances causing you to remain in the same old city where you lived with your ex.

If you are like many others, you might be looking to start over, meet new friends (old ones can be lost easily in divorce) and just make a fresh start. Moving with children is usually difficult and can sometimes be impossible when the courts recognize the need for both parents to be physically present in the children's lives. If this is the case, you would need the other parent's permission or permission from the court for a move away order.

While it is always nice to start new beginnings it may mean you can only move locally yet this is still better than remaining in the old burial site of your marriage.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For a Response

Learn How We Can Help

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

g plus g plus g plus

Riverside Office
10367 Hole Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505

Phone: 951-643-3829
Riverside Family Law Office Map

Corona Office
1101 California Avenue
Suite 207
Corona, CA 92881

Phone: 951-643-3829
Corona Family Law Office Map

Temecula Office
43533 Ridge Park Drive
Suite J
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-643-3829
Temecula Family Law Office Map