Law Offices of Richard K. Isles
Contact Us Now

Have You Been Served with Divorce Papers?

What should you do if you have been served?

Initially the fact that you were served can be shocking unless you were expecting the Divorce.  Read over the papers to determine what the Petitioner is asking for. Determine if they are represented by legal counsel and make a call to our experienced Divorce and Custody Attorneys to schedule an appointment to come in and have your divorce papers reviewed. At that time we will provide a basic consultation concerning the relevant issues in your divorce action.  We will also discuss the costs involved in responding and providing you aggressive family law representation in court. 

While this is not considered an emergency, your case is just starting and legal action is going to be required to protect important issues such as child custody, alimony and property division.  You will want a strategic action plan concerning potential negotiations as well as support and custody plans.

If you have been served with divorce papers, call the skilled Law offices of Richard K. Isles.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For a Response

Learn How We Can Help

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

g plus g plus g plus

Riverside Office
10367 Hole Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505

Phone: 951-643-3829
Riverside Family Law Office Map

Corona Office
1101 California Avenue
Suite 207
Corona, CA 92881

Phone: 951-643-3829
Corona Family Law Office Map

Temecula Office
43533 Ridge Park Drive
Suite J
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-643-3829
Temecula Family Law Office Map