Law Offices of Richard K. Isles
Contact Us Now

What if You Don't Want a Divorce

People call all the time saying they have been served but do not want a divorce. Unfortunately in California there is little that can be done to prevent a divorce from moving forward. 

If you are the filing party asking for the divorce, the ex may be less resistant once they have been served. Perhaps they will resist their feelings of denial and eventually realize this is real. 

In reality, you can get a divorce without the other party cooperating. It just makes the process more difficult when they are in denial and cannot move forward without you in their life.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For a Response

Learn How We Can Help

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

g plus g plus g plus

Riverside Office
10367 Hole Avenue
Riverside, CA 92505

Phone: 951-643-3829
Riverside Family Law Office Map

Corona Office
1101 California Avenue
Suite 207
Corona, CA 92881

Phone: 951-643-3829
Corona Family Law Office Map

Temecula Office
43533 Ridge Park Drive
Suite J
Temecula, CA 92590

Phone: 951-643-3829
Temecula Family Law Office Map